Ten Hogan Highlights
- Is one of five golfers to currently rank among the top 8 in all four major ranking systems–Scratch Players World Amateur Ranking, World Amateur Golf Ranking, Golfweek/Sagarin Ranking and Golfstat Ranking.
- Placed fourth at the 2016 Valspar Championship on the PGA Tour, the best finish by an amateur in a full Tour event since 1998.
- Was a member of the 2015 United States Walker Cup Team.
- Reached the match play round of 64 at the 2015 U.S. Amateur.
- Helped lead Team USA to victory at last year’s Palmer Cup.
- Was a member of the silver medalist United States team at the Pan Am Games.
- Tied for 69th at the PGA TOUR’s John Deere Classic in 2015 and also competed at the Travelers Championship.
- Qualified for the 2015 U.S. Open at Chambers Bay.
- Has six top-10 finishes in eight collegiate events, including four top-5 placements.
- Earned medalist honors at the 2016 Linger Longer Invitational for his sixth career win, one off the school record held by 2007 Ben Hogan Award winner Chris Kirk.