- Is ranked among the top 10 in both world amateur golf rankings (Scratch Players and WAGR).
- Advanced to the match play round of 16 at the 2016 U.S. Amateur after tying for 11th in the stroke-play portion of the event.
- Was a 2016 Western Amateur match play finalist on the heels of finishing as medalist during stroke play.
- Qualified for the 2016 U.S. Open, where he shot rounds of 76-73.
- Tied for 10th at the 2016 Southern Amateur.
- Helped Team Europe win the Arnold Palmer Cup last summer.
- Won the Mason Rudolph Championship for his sixth straight top-20 college finish, a stretch that includes four top-10 showings.
- Has posted 10 rounds in the 60s while owning a 71.11 stroke average over nine collegiate tournaments.
The March to the Hogan Award: Sam Horsfield
← Previous Story The March to the Hogan Award: Jimmy Stanger