- Is one of three golfers currently ranked among the top 10 in all four major ranking systems (Scratch Players, WAGR, Golfstat and Golfweek).
- Was a member of victorious Team Europe at the 2016 Palmer Cup, where he earned the exemption into the PGA TOUR’s 2017 Arnold Palmer Invitational.
- Reached the match play round of 64 at the 2016 U.S. Amateur after finishing tied for 11th in the medal portion of the tournament.
- Placed sixth individually at the 2016 World Amateur Team Championship, helping Austria to a third-place team finish.
- Tied for 11th at the European Amateur Team Championship.
- Had a top-5 finish at the 2017 Jones Cup Invitational (T-4).
- Tied for third place at the 2016 NCAA Championships.
- Has a 69.94 stroke average over 16 collegiate rounds, with no finish lower than 11th in any of his six tournaments.
The March to the Hogan Award: Matthias Schwab
← Previous Story The March to the Hogan Award: Viktor Hovland