- Is ranked among the top 30 in all four major amateur and college golf rankings (Scratch Players, WAGR, Golfstat and Golfweek).
- Named to the 2017 United States Arnold Palmer Cup team.
- Posted a signature victory at the 2016 Southern Amateur.
- Advanced to the match play round of 16 at the 2016 U.S. Amateur.
- Registered top-20 showings at last summer’s Player Amateur (8th) and Dogwood Invitational (T-19).
- Earned an exemption into the PGA TOUR’s Valspar Championship played last month.
- Owns a 70.09 stroke average over 21 collegiate rounds, with nine rounds in the 60s, including a school-record 62.
- Has five top-10 finishes in seven events, which includes a win at the Golf Club of Georgia Collegiate.
The March to the Hogan Award: Jimmy Stanger
← Previous Story The March to the Hogan Award: Matthias Schwab