- Is one of just four players currently ranked among the top 15 in all four major amateur and college golf rankings (Scratch Players, WAGR, Golfweek/Sagarin and Golfstat).
- Is the highest rated Canadian amateur golfer in the world and competed for Team Canada at the 2016 World Amateur Team Championships.
- Shared ninth place at the PGA TOUR’s RBC Canadian Open last year and also earned the Gary Cowan medal as the low amateur.
- Recorded top-10 finishes at the 2016 Monroe Invitational (T-3) and Trans-Mississippi Amateur (T-8).
- Finished tied for 15th at the 2016 Canadian Amateur.
- Owns a 69.81 scoring average over 27 collegiate rounds this season, with 13 rounds in the 60s.
- Has a pair of collegiate victories this spring, winning the Amer Ari Invitational and the Prestige at PGA West.
- Has eight top-15 finishes in nine college events after a tie for third at the prestigious Southern Highlands Collegiate.
The March to the Hogan Award: Jared du Toit
← Previous Story The March to the Hogan Award: Greyson Sigg