Miaoli County, Taiwan
- Is one of five players ranked among the top 10 in the World Amateur Golf Rankings (9th), Scratch Players World Rankings (6th), Golfstat Rankings (4th) and Golfweek/Sagarin Rankings (5th).
- Earned two gold medals, one individual and one team, at the Asian Games in Korea last summer.
- Qualified to play in the 2014 British Open at the Royal Liverpool Golf Course, where he tied for 89th.
- Advanced to the round of 32 at last year’s U.S. Amateur after tying for third in the stroke play portion of the event.
- Reached the round of 16 at the 2014 Western Amateur.
- Tied for fifth at the Asia-Pacific Amateur last October.
- Had seven top-10 finishes and a 70.06 stroke average in 10 college events, including victories at the Waikoloa Intercollegiate, Querencia Cabo Collegiate and Lamkin San Diego Classic.
- His three college tournament wins this year give him seven career titles, breaking the school’s career win record held by 2013 Ben Hogan Award winner Chris Williams.
- Is the first-ever four-time Ben Hogan Award semifinalist.
- Is looking to become the third winner of the award from Washington in the past six years, joining Williams and Nick Taylor (2010).