- Is one of just four players in the world currently among the top 10 in the World Amateur Golf Rankings (3rd), Scratch Players World Rankings (9th), Golfstat Rankings (6th) and Golfweek/Sagarin Rankings (5th).
- Named to the United States’ Palmer Cup team in 2015.
- Has four collegiate victories this season, tied for the most in the NCAA.
- His four wins match the single-season school record set in 2006-07 by Chris Kirk, who claimed The Ben Hogan Award that year, and equaled in 2009-10 by Russell Henley, who was a Hogan Award finalist.
- Won three straight events this spring, the Linger Longer Invitational, Seahawk Intercollegiate and 3M Augusta Invitational.
- Has placed among the top 5 seven times and has not finished outside the top 20 this season.
- Owns a 69.55 stroke average over 29 collegiate rounds in 2014-15.
- Reached the match play portion of the 2014 United States Amateur after claiming co-medalist honors in stroke play.
- Placed tied for eighth at the 2014 Canadian Amateur Championship and also had top-10 finishes at the Northeast Amateur and Southern Amateur last summer.
- Invited to play in the 2015 Northern Trust Open Collegiate Showcase, where he tied for third.