Powder Springs, Ga.
- Named recipient of the Mark H McCormack Medal in August of 2014 as the world’s No. 1-ranked amateur player for the 2013-14 year.
- Is one of eight players in the world currently among the top 15 in the World Amateur Golf Rankings (2nd), Scratch Players World Rankings (3rd), Golfstat Rankings (14th) and Golfweek/Sagarin Rankings (8th).
- Selected to compete for the United States at this summer’s Palmer Cup after posting a 3-1 record in the event in 2014.
- Tied for 41st at the Scottish Open at Royal Aberdeen and placed fifth at the Web.com Tour’s Air Capital Classic.
- Advanced to the round of 16 in match play at the 2014 U.S. Amateur after finishing tied for 24th in stroke play.
- Was the runner up at the 2014 NCAA Championships to kick off the 2015 Ben Hogan Award’s calendar year.
- Won the Carpet Capital Collegiate in the fall and has placed second three other times among his eight top-10 finishes this year.
- Has a scoring average of 69.90 over 30 college rounds.
- Placed fourth at the ACC Championships to help Georgia Tech defend its league title and grab its eighth conference crown in the past 10 years.
- Is looking to become the first golfer since Patrick Cantlay in 2011 and 2012 to become a finalist in back-to-back years.