Ten Hogan Highlights
- Ranks among the top 30 in three major ranking systems (Scratch Players World Amateur Ranking, Golfweek/Sagarin and Golfstat).
- Has received a sponsor’s exemption to play in the 2016 AT&T Byron Nelson on the PGA TOUR.
- Reached the round of 32 at the 2015 U.S. Amateur.
- Finished tied for fourth at the Pacific Coast Amateur last summer.
- Also placed among the top 5 at the 2015 Spirit International.
- Tied for 16th at the 2015 South Beach International Amateur.
- Competed at the 2015 Western Refining All-America Classic, where he placed ninth.
- Has six top-10 finishes while posting a scoring average of 70.29 over 24 collegiate rounds.
- Won the Rod Myers Invitational to start the fall college season.
- Is attempting to join Bill Haas as Ben Hogan Award winners from Wake Forest.