- The Ben Hogan Award is presented to the nation’s top collegiate male golfer based upon all amateur competitions over the previous 12 months
- The annual black-tie dinner at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas, will feature each of the three finalists in attendance
- The 2022 event will take place on Monday, May 22
- The list of previous featured guests includes Lance Barrow, Brandel Chamblee, Charles Coody, Ben Crenshaw, Bruce Devlin, Dan Jenkins, Peter Kostis, Tom Lehman, Bruce Lietzke, Collin Morikawa, Jim Nantz, Corey Pavin, Jon Rahm, Charlie Rymer, Dave Stockton, Pat Summerall, Ken Venturi and Lanny Wadkins
- Presentation style is similar to the Heisman Trophy presentation, as each finalist’s year is highlighted and the event is aired live on the internet
- Each of the finalists receive grants for their respective university’s men’s golf scholarship program.
- Individual seats: $300
- Table sponsor levels: $3,000/$5,000 for table of 8
- For further information, please contact Jimmie Whitt in the Charles Schwab Challenge Tournament Office at (817) 927-4280 or [email protected]
The Ben Hogan Trophy Award Foundation is a Texas non-profit corporation which is a tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to the award in excess of the value of goods received are tax deductible within the limits of the law. The laws governing donations and amenities are different for businesses, foundations and trusts.