- The Ben Hogan Award is presented to the nation’s top collegiate male golfer based upon all amateur competitions over the previous 12 months
- A black-tie award dinner at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas, will feature each of the three finalists on Monday, May 20, 2019 – 6 p.m. Cocktails and 6:45 p.m. Dinner
- This year’s featured guest will be announced soon
- The list of previous featured guests includes Lance Barrow, Brandel Chamblee, Charles Coody, Ben Crenshaw, Bruce Devlin, Dan Jenkins, Peter Kostis, Tom Lehman, Bruce Lietzke, Jim Nantz, Corey Pavin, Dave Stockton, Pat Summerall, Ken Venturi and Lanny Wadkins
- Presentation style is similar to the Heisman Trophy presentation, as each finalist’s year is highlighted and the banquet is aired live on the internet
- Each of the finalists receive grants for their respective university’s men’s golf scholarship program. In 2018, winner’s school received a $32,000 grant, while the other two finalists’ schools received $16,000 each. The remaining seven semifinalists’ schools receive $2,000 each.
- Individual seats: $300
- Table sponsors: $2,000 and up
- For further information, please contact Jimmie Whitt in the Charles Schwab Challenge Tournament Office at (817) 927-4280 or email@example.com
Colonial Charitable Foundation is a Texas non-profit corporation which is a tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to the award in excess of the value of goods received are tax deductible within the limits of the law. The laws governing donations and amenities are different for businesses, foundations and trusts.