Ben Ten Highlights
- Is currently ranked among the top 20 in all four major rankings–Scratch Players World Amateur Ranking (11th), Golfstat College Ranking (13th), Golfweek/Sagarin Ranking (14th) and World Amateur Golf Ranking (20th).
- Won the 113th Canadian Amateur Championship last summer with a 72-hole score of 272 (-8).
- Reached the round of 32 at the 2017 U.S. Amateur after tying for 19th in the stroke play portion of the event.
- Tied for third at the Southern Amateur and Sunnehanna Amateur in 2017.
- Advanced to the round of 16 at the 2017 North and South Amateur.
- Finished among the top 20 at the 2017 Players Amateur (T16).
- Earned a spot on Team USA for the 2018 Arnold Palmer Cup.
- Has nine top-20 finishes in 10 college tournaments in 2017-18, including four top-5 landings.
- Owns a 70.38 stroke average over 29 rounds with 12 scores in the 60s.
- Has helped lead Oklahoma State to the unanimous No. 1 ranking in the GCAA Coaches Poll.