Ben Ten Highlights
- Is one of only two players listed among the top seven in all four major ranking systems—Golfweek/Sagarin Ranking (No. 3), Golfstat Ranking (No. 3), World Amateur Golf Ranking (No. 4) and Scratch Players World Amateur Ranking (No. 7).
- Swept medalist honors and the match play title at the 2017 Western Amateur.
- Has collected an NCAA-best five victories this year—Rod Myers Invitational, Nike Golf Collegiate Invitational, Oregon Duck Invitational, The Goodwin and Western Intercollegiate—including three in a row.
- Was the runner up in the medal portion of the 2017 U.S. Amateur and advanced to the match play round of 64.
- Posted a 3-0-1 record for victorious Team USA at the 2017 Walker Cup.
- Was a member of the United States squad at last summer’s Arnold Palmer Cup, where he went 2-1-1.
- Reached the round of 16 at the 2017 California State Amateur after sharing third place in stroke play.
- Tied for 11th at the 2017 Pacific Coast Amateur.
- Owns a 68.78 college stroke average over 29 rounds with seven top-10 showings in 10 events.
- Is the first golfer in Oregon history to win three straight tournaments and also has set school records for single-season (5) and career (6) wins.