Ben Ten Highlights
- Is currently ranked first in both the Golfstat College Ranking and Golfweek/Sagarin Ranking, and is listed No. 2 in both the World Amateur Golf Ranking and Scratch Players World Amateur Ranking.
- Was the champion at the 2017 Northeast Amateur by two shots with an 11-under score of 265 over 72 holes.
- Reached the match play round of 16 at the 2017 U.S. Amateur after tying for eighth place in the medal portion of the tournament.
- Was runner up at both the Sunnehanna Amateur and the Trans-Mississippi Amateur last summer.
- Posted a perfect 4-0-0 record for victorious Team USA at the 2017 Walker Cup.
- Made the cut and finished in a share of 64th place (290, +2) at the PGA TOUR’s Arnold Palmer Invitational in March.
- Played for Team USA at the 2017 Arnold Palmer Cup and has also earned a spot on the 2018 roster.
- Owns three collegiate wins this season, claiming the Western Intercollegiate, Wyoming Desert Intercollegiate and the Querencia Cabo Collegiate, where he broke the school’s 54-hole scoring record with a 197.
- Owns a 68.67 scoring average over nine events with 19 of his 27 rounds in the 60s.
- Has placed inside the top 5 in six of his nine college tournaments and has been inside the top 20 in every event.